SIRI AND IDOJOUR BRIDESMAID DRESS GIVEAWAY OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL, AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
The “Siri and Idojour Bridesmaid Dress Giveaway” (the “Sweepstakes”) is sponsored by Siri Inc., 540 Barneveld Ave., San Francisco, CA 94124 (“Sponsor”).
1. ELIGIBILITY: The Contest is open to legal residents of the United States (including the District of Columbia) who are 18 years of age or older as of the Entry Period (defined below) and who are registered and confirmed Idojour account holders (each a “Participant”). Employees of Sponsor, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible. This Contest is void where prohibited or restricted by law. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply.
2. AGREEMENT TO OFFICIAL RULES: Participation in the Contest constitutes the
Participant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
3. CONSENT AGREEMENT: By entering the Sweepstakes, Participant agrees that Sponsor may send Participant information, promotions, or special offers that Sponsor determines may be of interest to Participant.
4. ENTRY PERIOD: The Contest begins at 12:00pm EST on September 20, 2012 and ends at 11:00pm EST on October 5, 2012 (the “Entry Period”). Entries that are submitted before or after the Entry Period will be disqualified.
5. HOW TO ENTER: Complete the entry form at http://explore.idojour.com/
Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, illegible or misdirected Entries, which will be disqualified, or for any error, whether human, technical or otherwise. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any Participant it finds to be tampering with the operation of the Contest or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of a Participant, the authorized account holder of the e-mail address used to submit the Entry will be deemed to be the Participant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
6. JUDGING: Round 1: On or about October 10, 2012, three finalists, selected by Siri and Idojour, will be announced on the [Idojour] Facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/idojour) and will be notified by email after the date of selection. Round 2: Three finalists will then be required to create a Pinterest inspiration board based on a Siri bridesmaid dress of her choice. Pinterest boards will be displayed on the Idojour Facebook page and friends/fans will be encouraged to “Like” their favorite. Grand prize winner will be selected by Siri based on Pinterest board creativity, entry writeup and number of votes. entered for the grand prize, selected by Siri. Odds of winning depend on the total number of entries received.
7. PRIZE EXPLANATION: Winner’s choice of up to five (5) bridesmaids’ dresses found on
8. PRIZE NOTIFICATION AND FULFILLMENT: The three finalists will be announced on the [Idojour] Facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/idojour) and will be notified by email after the date of selection at the email address provided on the Entry on or around October 10, 2012. The grand prize winner will be announced on October 24, 2012. Prize will be delivered to winner at the address or email address (as applicable) provided to Sponsor by the winner within twelve (12) weeks of the order date. If a potential winner is otherwise ineligible to receive the prize, an alternate entrant may be selected in his/her place by random drawing from all remaining eligible Entries. Winner will be responsible for payment and reporting of all applicable taxes associated with the receipt and usage of the prize. Sponsor may report the receipt of any prize to the appropriate federal, state, or local taxing agency(ies).
9. INDEMNIFICATION: By entering, Participants agree to defend, indemnify and otherwise hold Sponsor and its respective parent and subsidiary companies, and the agents, officers, directors, and employees of each (collectively the “Released Parties”) harmless from and against any and all liability of any nature whatsoever arising out of or relating to (a) any technical errors that may prevent Participants from participating in any way; (b) unauthorized human intervention in the Sweepstakes; (c) errors in the administration of the Sweepstakes; and (d) injury, death, or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from Participant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of any prize, including any such claim by the Released Parties’ employees or any third parties. Participant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Sweepstakes, and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. Participant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
10. DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, all Participants agree that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in the State of California. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, Participant’s rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of California without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of California or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than California.
11. GENERAL CONDITIONS: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Sweepstakes is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but not limited to fraud, virus, or other technical problem, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either (a) suspend the Sweepstakes to address the impairment and then resume the Sweepstakes in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules or (b) award the prize from among the eligible Entries received up to the time of the impairment. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Failure by the Sponsor to enforce any provision of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Questions or comments regarding the Sweepstakes can be submitted by email to email@example.com.