The Ultimate Online Wedding Shopping List
If you’re planning on doing a fair portion of your wedding shopping online, you’ve come to the right place.
After all, you’ve probably got a long shopping list with a specific theme, color scheme and budget in mind, and the web offers an infinite number of options.
I’ve put together for you a list of over 100 websites (including Etsy stores) that showcases the best in online wedding shopping today. I scoured the web, sorted and filtered and came up with this list of the best bridal websites and sites to find bridesmaid dresses, mens & kids-wear, accessories, jewelry, decor, paper goods, flowers, personalized & customized items, rentals and used goods.
It’s very comprehensive, it’s always updated, and I hope you find it helpful in your wedding shopping endeavors!
General Bridal Websites
- Ann Taylor: I’m quite impressed with the extensive selection of stylish (and affordably priced) wedding gowns and bridesmaid dresses.
- BCBG: Most of their wedding dresses are under $600 and the selection of bridesmaid dresses are very cute.
- BHLDN: Vintage inspired wedding gowns, bridesmaid dresses, accessories and décor. From the folks at Anthropologie.
- David’s Bridal: A massive selection of affordable wedding apparel and accessories.
- Dessy: While their bridesmaid dresses cannot be purchased online, their ties, flower girl dresses and other accessories can. They are well priced and come in just about every color.
- Green Bride Guide: The name says it all. Find environmentally friendly attire, accessories, gifts, décor and more.
- J. Crew: Classic styles for gowns, bridesmaids dresses, accessories etc.
- Net-a-porter: From wedding style to the honeymoon wardrobe, Net-a-Porter has some amazingly stylish selections but be warned, they do not come cheap!
- NicoleMiller: Wedding gowns, bridesmaid dresses and accessories.
- Nordstroms Wedding Suite: Gowns, bridesmaid dresses, & outfits for the entire bridal party, accessories & shoes.
- Ruche: It’s like BHLDN at a lower price point – find vintage inspired dresses (as in under $500), accessories, décor, shoes and kids-wear for bridal and every day.
- Stone Fox Bride: Their gowns, crowns, veils, gifts and rings are described as “groovy”, “enchanting” and “insanely cool”. Their pieces are expensive, but they sure are lovely.
- Brideside: Order dresses from Joanna August, Dessy, Jenny Yoo & More. Get fabric samples and even a dress to try on.
- Donna-Morgan.com: A large selection of traditional bridesmaid dresses in all colors.
- Target: Bridesmaid dresses in dozens of colors for under $100.
- Two Birds: The bridesmaid dress that can wrap in over 15 different ways to accommodate for different shapes and sizes. Starting at $270, they’re on the pricier side, but at least they are dresses that can be worn again.
- Weddington Way: Find an extensive collection of traditional bridesmaid dresses (over 700) and accessories, and collaborate with your bridesmaids throughout the process.
- Etsy has dozens of great bridesmaid dress designers that offer customizable, made to order and affordable dresses:
- Amoursans Anguish: This popular shop has vintage, hand draped mix and match dresses.
- Mermaid Bridal: Traditional dresses (long and short) in a multitude of colors that are all priced within the $90-$130 range.
- Penny Pardy: Vintage, printed tea length dresses. Think 1950’s housewife. Fun, feminine and chic!
Jewelry & Accessories
- A.B. Ellie: High end individually sewn bridal sashes and garters. Customization options are available and you can even request to see a sample before you buy it ($15 per sample).
- Cassandra Lynne: Every type of veil you can imagine with lots of customization opportunities.
- David Tutera Embellish: Shop for super affordable jewelry by color – a great place to find bridesmaid gifts.
- Hey Lady Shoes: Comfortable, modern wedding shoes with loads of personality in a number of feminine colors.
- HushedCOMMOTION: Handmade, vintage inspired veils, hair pieces and sashes. I adore their collection of gold hairpieces.
- Light in the Box: This site sells very cheap wedding dresses, veils and accessories (as well as electronics, toys and other random things). With almost 24,000 wedding related products, you’re bound to find something here at a price you like.
- Kate Ketzal: Sparkly jewelry and accessories, a little on the pricier side. Their bags, while limited in selection are very chic.
- KendraScott: Well priced jewelry that is shopable by color – another great store if you have a specific color scheme to stick to.
- Nina Shoes: Bridal shoes, jewelry, accessories & kids at great prices.
- Plum Pretty Sugar: Getting ready dresses, robes and other cute girly loungewear.
- The Garter Girl: Simple and stylish garters for the modern bride.
- Thomas Laine: Another option for sparkly bridal jewelry – a must if you are looking for a stunning statement necklace.
- Untamed Petals: Sparkly sashes, headpieces, flowers & jewelry.
- Vatne Designs: Romantic jewelry, hair adornments and shoe clips.
- Flower girl dresses:
- Chasing Fireflies: I love perusing their catalog – especially the Halloween costumes – so it’s no surprise that their flower girl dresses are simply darling.
- J.Crew: Dresses on the casual side, but still classic and cute.
- Monsoon: They are based in the UK but ship to the US for free and have a wonderful selection of dresses.
- Dreamspun Kids: I love their super comfortable petti-skirt dress which you can order in just about any color (and get a matching floral headband too – I have so many for my girls).
- The Princess and the Boutique: Tutu dresses that are flouncy with an air of sophistication, customizable to your color scheme (Etsy store).
- Boys suits & accessories:
- The Belle and the Beau: Clip on neckties and bow ties for the little guys in dozens of fun colors and patterns.
- Fine Handmade Clothing: This Etsy store’s newsboy and fedora hats, suspenders, shorts and bow ties are too cute.
- LittleTuxedos: Go all out with a little tux! You can find vests and bow ties in any color to match your theme.
- Nordstroms: Suits, ties, shoes and more for a sharply dressed little man.
- Bonobos: I know many men who are huge fans of this site. They make great looking mens clothes that fit well – and they have amazing customer service to match. It’s no wonder that Bonobos has turned into an incredible success story.
- Thegrunionrun.com: This is an awesome groomsmen shop for the less traditional wedding look. They sell shirts, vests, ties and suspenders and even sneakers and colorful socks.
- MensWearhouse: I’ve always been a fan of their clothes – they know how to do formal wear right (guaranteed!). Plus, you’ll be able to find ties, suspenders, and pocket squares in just about every color and pattern.
- Bare Necessities: A huge collection of bridal necessities from slimming shape-wear to to sexy lingerie getups. Great prices, great brands.
- Hanky Panky: I am a big fan of Hanky Panky underwear and their bridal collection is so feminine and romantic – it’s all about the lace here!
- Net-a-Porter: Shop here if you’re looking for the higher end brands like Agent Provocateur, La Perla, even Dolce and Gabbana.
- VaBien: Elegant and comfortable bra’s, bodysuits, slips, panties and more.
- Victorias Secret: They have everything including a number of sexy items that are a little on the naughtier side.
Décor, Favors & Gifts
- Amazon.com: I’m sure you’ve ordered something from here at least once. They have everything imaginable. And if you’re an Amazon Prime member, your order ships for free in 2 days. Want mason jars for your specialty drink? Apothecary jars for your candy table? 1.5 inch wide maroon ribbons? Amazon has it all.
- Beau Coup: Their selection of wedding favors, gifts, supplies and decorations is vast. Whether you want things personalized, edible or eco friendly, Beau Coup has you covered.
- Oriental Trading Company: It’s the ultimate party supply store with wedding ceremony and reception decorations, personalized items, favors, gifts and more.
- Sparklers Online: Bright, smoke free sparklers made just for weddings and special occasions.
- Bragging Bags: They call themselves ‘rustic chic’ when it comes to their wedding décor. Find things like wooden framed chalkboard signs, silk bouquets, personalized cake toppers, baskets and similarly styled décor.
- Two Broads Design: Personalized wedding dress hangers and shoe decals.
- Pom Love: Tissue paper pom wedding decorations in all sorts of sizes and colors.
- Fancy Prints: Modern, unique guest books.
- Embroidery by Linda: Personalized embroidered napkins and handkerchiefs.
- Milan Creations: Monogrammed cake toppers.
- Our Hobby to Your Home: Custom wooden signs like “here comes the bride” for the kids to hold or “Mr. & Mrs.” to hang behind your chairs.
- SolBijou: This is the prettiest shop ever. Romantic bouquets, sashes, pillows and more – this is one worth checking out.
- The Green Acred Cottage: Vintage wedding paper goods and gift tags.
- Waterfall Designs: Personalized wine glasses and flasks – great gifts for your wedding party
- Afloral: Inexpensive silk/artificial flowers. I have ordered from them and have been quite happy with their service and items.
- Blooms By the Box: Wholesale wedding flowers and floral supplies for the DIY bride. There is an entire DIY flower section with everything you could possibly want to know about doing your own flowers.
- More Than Paper Shoes: Handmade paper flower bouquets that could almost pass for the real thing. Some even use paper from a favorite piece of sheet music or book for a sweet personalized touch.
- MySecretFace: A lovely selection of fabric bouquets that are $85 and under at this Etsy store.
- Smoky Mountain Woodcraft: Don’t be fooled by the name. This Etsy store specializes in dried floral arrangements perfect for the rustic, outdoor wedding.
- SolBijou: Beautiful fabric bouquets (and other accessories), but they are a bit pricey.
Invitations & Paper Goods
- Wedding Invite Love: A search engine for independent wedding invitation designers based on location and budget. If you like what you see, you can contact the designer directly.
- Wedding Paper Divas: A huge collection of invitations, save the dates, magnets, response cards and thank you cards searchable by color, type and theme. Letterpress, thermography, engraved – you name it. You can even get up to 8 free samples. I love that you can also order personalized planners, notebooks and calendars.
- Minted: This site has beautiful designs from independent designers which you can customize and make your own. I always have so much fun looking through their options.
- Momental Designs: Hand crafted invitations, programs, menus etc. that are all works of art. Hand painted details, illustrations, textures, hand torn edges and other totally unique touches.
- Bliss & Bone: I adore this website. Luxury, ethereal invitation suites (including save the dates, thank you cards, a personal wedding website, a style guide and inspiration board) that are purchased as a collection. Their work is exquisite, thoughtful and truly one of a kind.
Customize & Design Your Own
Find custom pieces that are completely unique to you.
- CustomMade: Have something specific that you are looking for but can’t seem to find it? Just post your project to Custom Made and people from their maker community will bid on your project. This happy customer highly recommends Custom Made.
- Etsy: Everything handmade. They have all sorts of amazing stuff from apparel and accessories to decor and other personal touches.
- Hatch: Be involved in the creative process and work directly with makers to get your one of a kind wedding item.
- Zazzle: Find hundreds of personalization options. From stationery and invitations to clothing, mugs and accessories, it’s the place to customize your own anything.
- Paper goods, Décor & more
- Spoonflower: Create your own custom fabric, decal or wallpaper – perfect for a tie, bow-tie, fabric for your bouquet, favors or gifts.
- IfontMaker (app, $6.99): Yes, you can even create your own font on this nifty little iPad app. It’s quite sophisticated and has dozens of options.
- Wedding Chicks Custom Monogram: All you need is paper and a printer, and the Wedding Chicks will do everything else for you. Find a template you like, choose from an array of colors and styles, and voila, you have your custom monogram within minutes.
- Snappy Map: Custom designed, graphically illustrated maps.
- Twenty Pages: Create your personalized wedding magazine to use as invitations, programs or in your welcome bag. At $590 for your first 20 magazines, this can get a little pricey, but I must admit, it’s a pretty cool idea.
- Apparel & Accessories
- Blank Label: Custom dress shirts for men – customize the fabric, color, cuff, buttons and even monogramming options.
- Coco Myles: Custom made bridesmaid dresses. Pick your neckline, skirt, fabric, color, sash beading and shawl.
- Gemvara: Create your own fine jewelry. Choose from hundreds of designs, pick your gems and metals and have your piece custom made.
- Upper Street: Choose from an array of shoe styles and color to design your own shoe.
- Shoes Of Prey: More shoes! Select a style, submit your design and have your shoes made to measure. Bows, sparkles, glitter – you name it, it’s yours!
- BeauCoup.com: Find a massive selection of personalized wedding favors and décor.
- Evermine: Formerly My Own Labels, find personalized labels for wine, beer, favors, gifts, DVDs, and stationery as well as gift and favor boxes.
- Paloma’s Nest: Ring-bearer bowls and other wedding keepsakes.
- The Man Registry: Personalized gifts for the groom & groomsmen.
- Wedding Logo Designs: Custom monograms and logos to use on invitations, programs, menu cards, favors and just about anything!
- Adorn: Real diamonds and gemstones for a fraction of the price – renting one of their stunning custom designed earrings, bracelets or necklaces is easy and affordable.
- Union Station: Formerly Little Borrowed Dress, this site offers bridesmaid dress rentals starting at $50 in a dozen great styles and 18 different colors. I love that the dresses arrive two weeks before the wedding.
- Haute Vault: Another great place to rent high end and fashion jewelry for brides, grooms and even guests. Their higher end pieces will rent for several hundred dollars.
- Happily Ever Borrowed: Rent your bridal accessories for 90% off retail price. From belts and sashes to jewelry, veils and tiaras, there is a beautiful selection of bridal accessories. You can even have three pieces mailed to you for your dress fitting for just $25. Not a bad deal.
- Rent the Runway: Designer dress rentals for your wedding-related events as well as bridesmaid dresses. Dresses are shipped to you in two sizes so you don’t have to worry about fit. Once the event is over, return it in their pre-labeled mailer.
Buy It Used
- Amazon.com: Did you know you can buy a lot of your favorite items used through the Amazon platform? Most listings will have used options available that are definitely worth a look.
- Craigslist: You never know what you can find here, especially when it comes to décor items.
- Ebay: If you’re looking for a deal, give Ebay a shot. Yes, you’ll have to do your homework, look past some bad photography and be wary of knockoffs and not so great vendors, but there are a lot of great things to be found.
- Nearly Newlywed: Another beautiful site with used and sample wedding gowns and accessories.
- Once Wed:Thousands of used wedding dresses for sale at this popular blog.
- Poshmark (free app): Buy and sell fashion. There are dozens of wedding listings including gowns, accessories, shoes and even wedding bands. I like that I can also sell my old clothes, jewelry and accessories and earn some extra cash.
- Pre-Owned Wedding Dresses: Used wedding dresses from Vera Wang to Monique Lhuillier at a fraction of the cost as well as bridesmaid dresses and accessories – thousands of them!
- Tradesy: Formerly Recycled Bride, you can buy and sell your used wedding gowns, accessories, shoes and decorations.
- Twice: You’re buying clothes and accessories like a regular online store, but they’re second hand and you’re not dealing directly with sellers. It’s a good place to find cute dresses and other pre-wedding or honeymoon worthy outfits at awesome prices.