14 Awesome Wedding Sites for 2014
They’re hot on the scene, insanely cool and will make your wedding planning life infinitely easier. From finding vendors and wedding dresses, to DIY, decor and more, here are 14 totally awesome wedding sites for 2014.
1. CARATS & CAKE: Newlyweds share photos of their weddings and review their vendors. Brides to be can search the site by location or inspiration and connect directly with vendors.
2. LOVER.LY: It’s the best visual search engine made exclusively for weddings and there is a lot of prettiness to be found on this popular site.
3. BRIT.CO: This colorful, creative blog and online store for is a must for anyone creative and crafty. Get inspired, take an online class or order some DIY kits. It’s a seriously fun website.
4. WEDDING SPOT: Finally! A site that makes it easy to search for venues based on price, guest size, style and location. This might be the coolest wedding site yet. I only wish it were in more locations.
5. ZOLA: A new wedding registry that lets you register for products, experiences and cash. It has tons of features like a group gifting option, scheduling gift arrival and tracking. This is the wedding registry of the next generation.
6. WEDPICS: This startup has gotten a lot of buzz in the tech world. It’s a free photo and video sharing app that lets you invite guests and share photos in real time.
7. RUCHE: A super cute online store to find vintage inspired dresses (as in under $500), accessories, decor, shoes and kids-wear for bridal and every day too.
8. BRIDESIDE: This website lets you shop online for traditional bridesmaid dresses (Joanna August, Dessy, Jenny Yoo and more) by color and style. You can get fabric samples and even a dress to try on. A similar option to consider is Weddington Way.
9. LITTLE BORROWED DRESS: Bridesmaid dress rentals starting at $50 in a dozen great styles and 18 different color options. And I love that the dresses arrive two weeks before the wedding.
10. THE GRUNION RUN: This is an awesome groom/groomsman shop for those looking for a less traditional wedding look. They sell shirts, vests, ties, suspenders, and even sneakers and colorful socks.
11. WEDDING INVITE LOVE: A search engine for independent wedding invitation designers based on location and budget. If you like what you see, you can contact the designer directly.
12. SHOES OF PREY: Design your own wedding shoes. Want glitter heels? A lace overlay? Peep toe? Their insanely cool 3D designer lets you customize your shoes however you want.
13. HAPPILY EVER BORROWED: Rent your bridal accessories for 90% off retail price. From belts and sashes to jewelry, veils and tiaras, there is a beautiful selection of bridal accessories. You can even have three pieces mailed to you for your dress fitting for just $25. Not a bad deal.
14. TRADESY: Buy and sell used wedding gowns, accessories, shoes and decorations. Want a Jenny Packham gown in a size 6 for half off? Or two dozen lace candle holders?
Want more? Download the 2014 Wedding Guide with a list of over 200 of the best apps, tools, websites, blogs, Etsy shops and more. It’s everything you need to plan your perfect day.