Where Do I Find Wedding DIY Ideas?
Because brides are always looking for something pretty and crafty to work on for their wedding. It’s fun. It’s creative. It’s personal. Check out these we have found some fabulous wedding websites to help inspire your next wedding DIY project.
- CraftGawker: It’s a search engine for DIY projects. When you find something you like, you are directed to the original blog post.
- Brit.co: Not a wedding site, but Brit.co has tons of creative living and entertaining ideas – both online and off. It’s like Martha Steward for the millennial generation!
- Craftsy: Online video training courses from the best instructors from around the world for the DIY and crafter in all of us. There is a fee to access each course.
- Instructables: User created and uploaded DIY projects. Explore anything and everything from wedding projects to style to food to furniture, take advantage of the forums and connect directly with makers. It’s a huge community and it’s all there!
- MakeYourWedding (app, $9.99): An interactive, digital magazine for the DIY bride offering theme based projects complete with detailed instructions, video guides and shopping links.