The Best Places to Rent Stuff For Your Wedding
A lot of men rent their tuxedos, so why not rent gowns and jewels? It makes a lot of sense, especially if you’re going to wear your items once. You can rent just about anything these days – from evening gowns to uber expensive jewels.
- Rent the Runway: Designer dress rentals for your wedding-related events or even bridesmaid dresses, shipped to you in 2 sizes so you don’t have to worry about fit, and return it afterwards, hassle free.
- Little Borrowed Dress: A beautiful collection of 12 bridesmaids dresses in 18 different color options, starting at $50 per rental, ready for you to wear two weeks before the big day.
- Adorn: Real diamonds and gemstones for a fraction of the price – renting one of their stunning custom designed earrings, bracelets or necklaces is easy and affordable.
- HauteVault: Another great place to rent high end and fashion jewelry for brides, grooms and even guests. Their high end pieces will rent for several hundred dollars, but they are oh so gorgeous and sparkly.
- HappilyEverBorrowed: Rent your bridal accessories for 90% off. From belts and sashes to jewelry, veils and tiaras, there is a gorgeous selection of bridal accessories? You can even try 3 pieces for your dress fitting for just $25. Not a bad deal.