Where Do I Find The Best Wedding Checklists and Organizational Tools?
How, oh how to stay on top of everything wedding. Wedding planning productivity and organization is an art form in itself. Lucky for you, there are dozens of planning tools, apps, checklists and productivity platforms to help you stay on top of your busy wedding planning schedule. We’ve narrowed it down to our top 8 websites and apps for staying organized and connected.
- Wedding Wire (free): Checklists, forums, free website, vendor search and much much more.
- Google Weddings (free): Google has some amazing, free, sharable templates for planning, budgets, to do lists, vendor management. You can even create a wedding website using Google Sites. This is actually our preferred resource for all things wedding planning. One single login for everything wedding related makes it easier for you to stay on top of everything – from budgets to guest lists to correspondences, contracts, proposals and more.
- Russel + Hazel Wedding Worksheets (free): This is an incredible, ultra detailed and beautifully designed wedding timeline, checklist and organizer that comes as a free PDF download.
Organization & Productivity
- Postable (Free): An easy way to collect addresses and manage your invitations and thank you cards. If you want to purchase cards, they are $2.00 a piece plus the price of the stamp.
- TeuxDeux ($3/month): This is my own personal lifesaver. A super simple, beautifully designed web-based to-do list to help keep you organized. It syncs with the iphone or ipad app.
- Evernote (Free basic, $45/year for premium): This is a super powerful tool that is just as useful for weddings as it is for general life management. I use Evernote every day for EVERYTHING. Compile all of your visual inspiration from the web, manage your guest list, budgets, itineraries and store all of your vital information. The sharing and collaboration feature is extremely helpful – use it to communicate with your fiance or coordinate with your vendors.
- AppyCouple ($28 one time fee): It’s a website and an app that includes social and sharing integration. That description doesn’t begin to describe how freaking cool this app is. Their templates are so chic, unique, hip and all sorts of pretty. The ultimate app for the digital couple.
- Wedding Window (free basic, various paid options ): Wedding window has the most gorgeouslooking free and premium wedding websites. Their templates, customization options and planning tools are first class. You can enhance your site by adding apps – from Travelocity to Twitter to google maps & more.
- The best wedding blogs (a wedding blog guide for every type of bride)
- Where to go for wedding DIY ideas
- 12 must have wedding planning apps