The Ultimate Guide To Bespoke and Custom Made Wedding Items
I love seeing the personal touches that brides and grooms put on their weddings. All the details they put so much thought and care into that makes their wedding – well – their own. It’s become so much easier to customize virtually any aspect of your wedding – from dresses to cake toppers to invitations, if you can think it, someone out there will make it for you. Everything totally one of a kind – just like your wedding.
- Etsy: Everything handmade. They have everything from apparel and accessories to decor and personal touches.
- CustomMade: Have something ultra specific that you are looking for but can’t seem to find the perfect product? Just post your project to CustomMade and people from their maker community will bid on your project.
- Hatch: Be involved in the creative process and work directly with makers to get your custom wedding piece.
- Zazzle: For hundreds of personalization and custom options, Zazzle has it all. From stationery and invitations to clothing, mugs and accessories, it’s the place to customize your own anything.
PAPER GOODS, DECOR & MORE
- Spoonflower: Create your own custom fabric, decal or wallpaper – perfect for a custom tie, bowtie, fabric for your bouquet, favors or gifts!
- IfontMaker (app, $6.99): Yes, you can even create your own font on this nifty little iPad app. It’s quite sophisticated and has dozens of options.
- WeddingChicks Custom Monogram: All you need is paper and a printer, and the Wedding Chicks will do everything else for you. Find a template you like, choose from an array of colors and styles, and voila, you have your custom monogram within minutes.
- SnappyMap: Custom map designs.
- Twentypages.com: Create your personalized wedding magazine to use as invitations, programs or in your welcome bag. At $590 for your first 20 magazines, this can get a little pricey, but I must admit, it’s a pretty cool idea.
APPAREL & ACCESSORIES
- BlankLabel: Custom dress shirts for men – customize the fabric, color, cuff, buttons and even monogramming.
- Shoesofprey.com: Shoes! Choose a style, submit your design and have your shoes made to measure. Bows, sparkles, glitter – you name it, it’s yours!
- Chromatic Gallerie: Comfortable shoes with different heel heights, widths and 45 different color options for $88. Discounts are available if you order 3 or more pairs in the same color.
- Coco Myles: Custom made bridesmaid dresses.
- Gemvara: Create your own fine jewelry. Choose from hundreds of designs, pick your gems and metals and have your piece custom made.
- Milk & Honey Shoes: Choose from an array of shoe styles and color to design your own shoe.