Where Do I Find The Best Wedding Blogs? We’ve Got the Ultimate List
There are hundreds of wedding blogs out there and no shortage of visual eye candy. Below is our list of the best wedding blogs out there today – from the popular ones to the niche blogs – there’s something for everyone.
BLOGS FOR EVERY BRIDE
- StyleMePretty: It’s the mother of all wedding blogs and features the most comprehensive collection of real wedding photos.
- Snippet and Ink: If you like romance, sophistication, artistry and a focus on gorgeous details, this is an amazing blog to find inspiration from.
- ThePerfectPalette: If you’re looking for color inspiration, start here. This blog has just about every color combination possible and is chalk full of color-based creative wedding and party ideas.
- A Practical Wedding: The name says it all. Practical wedding advice, real world stories that isn’t afraid to tackle the complicated and touchy issues with some pretty stuff interspersed throughout.
- BridalSnob: This is an uber-awesome tumblr that features the best in wedding eye candy. A perfect little dose of wedding gorgeous, fun and at times, surreal wedding inspiration.
Interested in a particular niche? There’s a blog for that. Depending on what your tastes are, here are some that are worth checking out. These are the best of the bunch.
- Classic & elegant: Elizabeth Anne Designs
- Vintage: Ruffled
- Green: Eco-Beautiful Weddings
- Modern: Brooklyn Bride
- Unconventional: Offbeat Bride
- Fashion Forward: Alice in Weddingland
- Luxury: Wedluxe
- Rustic: RusticWeddingChic
- Ethnic: Munaluchi Bride
- Budget: The Budget Savvy Bride
- Destination: JetFete
- Small weddings: Intimate Weddings
- Farm: I Love Farm Weddings
If you want to peruse even more blogs, check out BrideTide’s Top 100 Wedding Blogs.
- The best wedding magazines, wedding portals and inspiration sites
- The ultimate guide to bespoke and custom made wedding items
- Where to find total awesome wedding DIY ideas
- The best wedding planning websites