9 Must-See Websites For Wedding Inspiration
Beyond the incredible selection of wedding blogs are websites, portals and magazines to help get your creative juices flowing. The creativity and ideas that these sites offer is so refreshing, unique and, of course, beautiful. If you are a wedding junkie, then you’ve likely heard of most of these, but perhaps there is a hidden gem in here?
THE MAGAZINES & PORTALS (You’ve most likely already heard of these)
- Brides: A gorgeous magazine for classic bridal style. A must for every bride.
- BridalGuide: Another excellent portal-style website with stunning images, excellent articles and inspiration for days.
- Martha Stewart Weddings: We particularly love their attention to the décor and details. And their ipad app is simply incredible.
- TheKnot: It’s a staple in the online wedding world and while their content can get a bit overwhelming, they are the most comprehensive.
- Pinterest: It’s the site that every bride uses to start her inspiration process.
- Lover.ly: The best visual search engine made exclusively for weddings.
- Carats & Cake: Photos of real weddings with direct links to all of their vendors.
- Martha Stewart Weddings Digital Magazine: (Subscription required) We are obsessed with their iPad app. Combine gorgeously styled shoots, ideas and advice with how to videos, shopping links, goodies and extras all in one interactive place. They don’t mess around here!
- BHLDN’s Seasonal Flower Guide: A pretty resource to learn about seasonal flowers, stems and berries.