9 Unique Flower Girl Dresses & Where to Find Them
It’s always a treat to bring a little girl into a bridal salon to look at the dresses and perhaps even try some on. Your local bridal salon or department store will have a number of wonderful dresses for the little girls in your wedding party, but if you want to broaden your search, here are 10 boutiques and retailers that have dozens of dress options for you to choose from. From tutus and feathers to flowers and silk, here are our favorites.
1. Posh Peanut Kids. Silk and cotton dresses in a variety of colors are completely customizable, comfortable and classic in design.
2. Melissa and Jane: This colorful boutique offers pageant dresses and flower girl dresses with lots of ruffles, feathers and tutus! There are dozens of dresses to choose from – some more outrageous and others more understated, but they are adorable and perfect for your little diva.
3. Monsoon: They’re based in the UK, but ship to the US for free and they have a wonderful selection of classic and unique dresses for the little girls in your wedding. We struggled to pick a favorite dress for this post, so do check out their site for a lovely dosage of cute.
4. The Precious Girl: A variety of both classic and unique flower girl and pageant dresses can be found here. We like their everyday free shipping in the US, their reasonable prices and that you’re not overwhelmed by choices.
5. Dreamspun: This boutique sells mostly pettiskirts and rompers, but we particularly love their pettiskirt dress which can be ordered in any color to match your wedding color scheme. And you can add a matching flower headband too!
6. Dessy: If you’re looking for a more traditional flower girl dress, Dessy has many adorable options, also available with custom color options.
7. J. Crew: Yes, J. Crew sells flower girl dresses that are more on the casual, but equally cute side.
8. The Princess and the Boutique: We are in love with this little Etsy store. Their tutu dresses are flouncy with an air of sophistication and can be customized to fit your color scheme.
9. Chasing Fireflies: We always love perusing the Chasing Fireflies catalog (especially their Halloween issue), so it’s no surprise that their flower girl dresses are simply darling.
And if you’re planning on doing a fair amount of wedding shopping online, do check out this list of the best wedding shopping sites!