Awesome Ways to Announce Your Engagement
Engagement season is upon us and many of you ladies and gents will soon be changing your Facebook statuses from “in a relationship” to “engaged”, thus beginning a whirlwind of parties and planning and wedding wonderfulness.
But first thing first – how do you tell the world that you will be marrying the person of your dreams? Whether it be a digital card, a mailed announcement or a simple social media update, here are a few awesomely creative ways people have announced their engagement.
1. Scrabble + Rings = A simple and sweet announcement
2. Movie Poster: Get creative and fun and make use of your photoshopping skills for a blockbuster way to announce your engagement.
3. Magazine Cover: If movies aren’t your thing, perhaps a magazine cover?
4. Signs for the Camera: You can be sweet and sincere, or funny and different. Just make a sign for the camera and smile!
5. Funny Cards: Everyone loves a bit of clever humor and thanks to sites like Zazzle and CafePress, you can customize pretty much anything, or just use one of their templates.