Eight Perfect Gifts for the Mother of the Bride
After a lifetime of taking care of you, now its time to spoil her and that’s what a gift for Mom should be all about – her.
1. A little relaxation. There is nothing like 90 minutes of relaxation to relive the gorgeousness of the wedding and be grateful that it is now over.
2. A cozy robe. A soft and cozy kimono style robe for mom to lounge in post wedding. It’s made of natural and sustainable bamboo jersey paired with a floral patterned silk for fun pops of color. Bettina Bamboo Robe, $136.
3. A beautiful shawl or coverup. You can never have to many. For her to wear on the day of the wedding, and for special occasions thereafter. Cejon Scarf, Sequin Evening Wrap, $27.99
4. A piece of jewelry. Something she can wear day in and day out, and think of you. Tiffany’ Yours “Mom” heart charm and chain,
5. A little glamour. Is your mom a glam mom? How about a feathered cape for special evenings out? We love this in black, blush pink, and ivory. The Wedding Dresser Ostrich Feather Mini Cape , $219.
6. A little nostalgia. Nowadays its so easy to put together professional high quality photo books. Check out Blurb or for Apple enthusiasts, iPhoto.
7. A fun wallet. We’ve always been in love with Kate Spade wallets, and this is actually what I gave my Mom on my wedding day (along with photos of course). Four years later, she is still using it, and it still looks brand new. Kate Spade Nylon Stripe Lacey Wallet, $178
8. A colorful clutch. Might as well get one in the hot color of the season too. Mia Oversized Clutch, $78.