How to Be the Cutest Pregnant Wedding Guest
Your belly has popped, your shirts now look like mid-riffs, and you can’t quite pull your pants over your hips. The image of Victoria Beckham looking flawless during her 3rd trimester at the Royal Wedding drives you insane because it just isn’t humanly possible. Or is it? We put together a little inspiration and resource guide for all the expecting moms who are attending weddings this season to imbibe upon you some style ideas, great dresses, and some hope!
Straight tunics and ruched dresses paired with colorful and patterned clutches, drop earrings, and cute heels.Donna Morgan Pleated Colorblock Shift Dress, $158, Idojour’s Rachel Eva Silver Circle Earrings, $69, Cole Hahn Jitney Medium Zip Pouch, $68, Just Fabulous Anouk in Nude, $59.99 (prefer flats? try these Vince Camutto Hamlet Flats, $95.24)
Flowing and colorful maxis, textured clutches, playful jewelry, jeweled sandals.
BLACK TIE WEDDING
Jersey & chiffon, long dangly earrings, strappy heels, statement clutches
BOUTIQUES TO BROWSE
- Isabella Oliver. Beautifully cut and stylish maternity wear at a good price point.
- Rosie Pope. You may have seen her show “Pregnant in Heels”. She also has a fabulous collection of maternity wear.
- ASOS Maternity. Cute and stylish looks at good price points.
- Hatch. Will ship internationally.
- Rachel Pally. Known for her jersey material, which always works great for maternity wear.
- Zulily. Daily deals. Definitely check out their flash sales for maternity wear.
- A Pea in the Pod. Boutique that carries a handful of maternity designers. Can be on the pricier side.
- Tiffany Rose. Specializes in special occasion maternity wear.